whoa weird

Ok. So right now, I am staying at my sister Debbie's house watching her dog. I have been here for two nights now. Last night was totally bizarre. Today is my late day at work, so I don't have to wake up early or anything. I first woke up at around 7am. I rolled over and looked at the clock. Way too early!! I don't even need to be up until 10am. So I roll right back over and fall asleep. I went into such a deep sleep that time!! It was wonderful. Next thing I know (in my sleep), I hear a woman saying "Norma, don't you want to wake up?" I don't recall hearing myself answer her. I remember (in my sleep) just rolling myself deeper into the blankets and ignoring her. She starts to push me off the bed. I feel myself falling. It seemed like forever. Next thing I know, I wake up. I was still in the bed. I only had a sheet covering me. Not the heavy blanket that was in that dream. It felt so real though. When I woke up, I was very groggy & disoriented. I had only fallen back asleep for about an hour and a half. It almost feels like I may have been out of my body and she pushed me back into it. Hmmmmm!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges