Friday's Feast #4

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

I have never been one for amusement parks or carnivals because I don't like being in crowds. However, the few times I did go, I would always gravitate towards the roller coasters. The bigger and scarier the better.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

I tend to become very quiet. I am a very shy and nervous person.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

I would have to say an 8. That is one of the things I miss about the UU Fellowship that I used to go to. It was lay led so each week one of us would get up there and give a talk on a different philosophical/spiritual topic. Then afterwards there was always a huge discussion on the topic. It was nice since it was a very small setting. It took me a few months before I could really speak out there. After awhile, I was even one of the people getting up and giving talks.

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

No. I have never gotten one before. I always watched my mom go and get them, then it never fails. Within one week of getting them, she would get really sick. She got them because she had an autoimmune disorder and had a weakened immune system. I too have an autoimmune disorder and I am afraid to get them.

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

I don't watch much TV at all. I would have to say maybe a total of 8 to 10 hours. Most of that would be late night when I am trying to make myself sleepy. I turn the TV off before I fall asleep though since I can't sleep with it on.

Comments

Rach said…
It sounds as though you really benefited from the fellowship meetings :-)
Joe said…
Hello! Michele sent me!
Betty said…
As always, I enjoyed reading your posting today. Again, I've missed you the past couple of days as I look forward to what you have to say.
Unknown said…
Great Friday post! Come on over and see my feast, with some perks and surprises!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges