Rachel: Words and Things - A Review

Rachel's a woman blogger residing in Oregon. She is an extremely talented young lady. Her template is really cute. I absolutely love the header. Her blog focuses on her daily life. She loves to display photos of places she has gone and people in her life.

There are links to other digital artwork that she has done. Plus links to some of the work she did in school.

She posts about the various swaps she participates in. Of course, she has photos to display what she sends and receives.

Stop by her blog and say hi.

Comments

craziequeen said…
Hi Wakela Runen, this is my first time here. I have nipped across to say hello to Rachel too...

Michele sent me to ask if all Americans buy their Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving? I'm starting to see Christmas plans all over the blogosphere.

Here in the UK, although some trim their trees early, most usually don't appear until Christmas week or so.

cq
Betty said…
Hi Wakela, thanks for the link to Rachel's site. I will definitely drop in and say hi to her. Thank you also for helping me with the 3fat chicks on a fat thingie.

I'm new at blogging so hopefully I will get better. I love your site. You are so interesting.
Wakela said…
@craziequeen: I would have to say that yes the majority of Americans do buy their Christmas trees right after Thanksgiving. I saw Christmas tree stands being set up the weekend before.

@Betty: I am always willing to help out fellow bloggers.
racheljohnson said…
Hi Wakela,

Thanks for the nice review! I have linked to your blog on my website, too. Thanks for being a great swapper!
xoxo, Rachel
Le Butterfly said…
I love the swap-bot and blogging have met up. This is so cool.

btw i think still have to review me?

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges