30 Day Blogging Challenge–Day 28

Day 28: Something that stresses you out

 

The first thing that comes to mind when I read this question is when my computer breaks on me.  For the most part, I can fix most issues with my computer.  However, there are those rare times when I have to bring it into my friend George’s shop. 

I remember one time when my friend Jeff was still co-owner of the store with him and he had made a rather interesting comment.  Like I said, I can usually fix the computer myself.  Those times that I do have to bring it in is because something weird is going on that I can’t figure out.  Well, on one of those occasions, Jeff had said that he was going to send me over to his competitors because I always end up with the strangest things happening to my computer and he didn’t want the headache of trying to figure them out.  He thought that I would annoy his competitor enough and they would just go out of business.

So what stresses you out?



Comments

Daily Journey said…
WOW! I have lots that stress me out. Im a stresser so even little things stress me. But I do hide it well. I would say the big one is making my money strectch to the end of the month. Freaks me totally out. But then so does not being on time when I say I am going to be somewhere and I am running late. Lots of little stessers.

Interesting hard one for me to pin point. Even makes my tummy hurt thinkg about it.

Right now it is the taxes Im avoiding doing.YIKES!

Blessings
I'm Not a Troph said…
newest follower from weekend social. would love a visit and follow back! I have a stack of books i hope to start reading this month! laura


http://imnotatrophywife.blogspot.com/2011/03/sear...
Great article, I would love to have a quarter of your knowledge. Please keep your posts coming.
Graig Kriser said…
I cling on to listening in the direction of rumor speak about obtaining boundless internet dependent grant programs so i've been looking for near to for the best internet site to obtain one. Could you reveal to me please, especially where could i arrive around some?
john said…
I constituted purely attempting this amazing material awhile. After 6 from day to night including continuous Googleing, at long last I got it in your blog . I wonder whats exactly the absence along the lines of Google plan your dont social rank this kinda illuminating blog posts in elevation of the lean . Typically the top websites are full for example garbage .
eczema symptoms said…
Hi, adore your site..please do research out my internet site at conditions and escape from your comment. thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges