Review–Finding Hollywood Nobody

image

Book Description

 

Scotty and Charley are headed for Marshall, Texas, with Biker Guy once more close on their trail. As Scotty tries to come to terms with the reality of her parents’ deaths, she grows friendly with the locals. That makes staying hidden challenging.


But there’s got to be more to life than fear, and through new friendships, Scotty learns that this prayer thing might work after all. Will prayer be enough when the situation is life and death? What happens when Biker Guy finally catches up to her?

 

Book Review

 

This is the second book in the Hollywood Nobody series.  I already did a review on the first book, Hollywood Nobody.

Once again, I read this entire book in one sitting.  I just could not put it down. 

In the last book we are left off with Scotty and Charley being chased down by Biker Guy.  We are unsure of who he is, but we have an idea of why he is chasing after them.  This book you will have that one blown wide open.  And let me tell you, I was surprised.

Scotty befriends a girl her age named Grace.  She finds out that Grace is pregnant and living in horrible conditions.  She wants to do something to help Grace, but she is afraid since they are on the run from Biker Guy.

Once again, Lisa Samson delivers with a great story and even better characters.   I wish I had a sister like Scotty.  She is funny, intelligent, and caring.  She is the type of person that will go to extremes to help someone out. 

If you haven’t gone out to get the series after my review of the first book, then what are you waiting for?  These are relatively quick reads that you will not want to put down. 

Special Offer

 

NavPress is offering readers a 30% discount on any items purchased through their website.

Just make sure to use the special code when you are checking out. 

K60F1N5A6

 

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

altadonna communications I really appreciated your perspective on this. Pretty unrelated, but it reminds me of when I was dealing with altadonna communications help. He greatly helped me through an very important time.
[...] off, let me say that I had received the first 2 books (Hollywood Nobody and Finding Hollywood Nobody) free through the NavPress Blogger Review Program.  I had already read and reviewed [...]

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges