Jilly-Bean

Jilly-Bean

Book Description

 

Temperatures are rising and superstition reigns supreme!

Eighteen year old Jillian Crossland has her life planned out. Or so she thinks!

Despite her better judgement, a séance one evening sets a blueprint for disaster when fate steps in and shakes up her plans and her life!

Jilly-Bean is a novel that explores contemporary life in the throes of global warming and on the edge of madness.

Book Review

 

This story was very much character driven.  The plot was slow to start and was very convoluted in many places.  However, the characters were well thought out and very well rounded.

I had problems trying to stay focused on reading.  There were many times when the story became too overly descriptive and my mind would end up wandering elsewhere. 

It was a nice story.  However, it never really drew me into it.   It just felt like it was going nowhere.

 

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

celia vogel said…
I'd like to thank-you for taking the time to review my novel Jilly-Bean. Unfortunately, the copy you receved was not updated for changes that were made to the ending. I tried contacting all the recipients but I guess I missed you? A few chapters were switched around. The reason I did this was so there would be better flow and continuity of events. The book is now part of a series. Would you be able to contact customer service and get the revised copy downloaded to your Kindle? I had another reviewer do the same thing and apparently they can do it within seconds.





Cheers!
Hi there! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before in spite of this after checking through some of that the post I realized it’s new to me.
Nonetheless, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking
and checking back frequently!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges