Crocheting Reversible Amigurumi Projects by Jesse Van In


Crocheting Reversible Amigurumi Projects

by Jesse Van In


These animals are so cute!  I know that this is going to show my age with this comment, but they sort of remind me of Popples!  The big difference is that Popples only turned into a ball.  Whereas these darlings turn into other things depending on the project you choose.  For instance, the pattern for the fox has an inside that is a cat.  The otter becomes a seashell.  

The other cool thing is that you don't have to make them reversible if you don't want.  You can actually make them one sided and seal them closed.  So, if you only want that adorable panda bear, then you make the panda part of the pattern and then fill it with stuffing and seal it off.  Then you have a cute stuffed panda.

There are so many handy tips and guidance in this book that even beginners like me have a chance at creating these cuties.  I know that it will take me awhile to finish one of these patterns, but I am working my way through one at the moment, stitch-by-stitch.  Granted, it is turning out bigger than it is supposed to be.  That is because my stitches are still pretty loose.  But as I said, I am learning, and the directions are easy to follow for a beginner.  

Thank you NetGalley and Fox Chapel Publishing for providing me with a digital copy of this book in exchange for an open and honest review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges