delusional dream

Last night I barely slept. First, I was so hyper that it took forever to fall
asleep. Then when I did sleep, I had the most bizarre dreams ever! At one point,
I woke up in the middle of the night and stayed awake for over an hour. I was so
tempted to get out of bed and play GW. I decided not to.

The first dream
I walked into the back room. It was decorated different then it is today. There
was an old couch there and one of those mirrors they use in hospitals to see
around corners. The mirror was hanging in the ne corner of the room. There was a
round red clock hanging next to it. It reminded me of my mom's old Coca-Cola
thermometer that hung in that room years ago. Anyway, there was this HUGE
spider sitting on the top of the mirror. The body of the spider had to have been
at least 3 inches wide. The legs were long and thick. It jumped off the wall
scampering towards me. As it did, it knocked the mirror and the clock off the
wall. I was frozen in fear. I couldn't look away from the section of the wall
where it had been. I knew it was getting closer to me. I couldn't see it though.
I finally woke up making this terrified noise. I ended up having to turn my
lights on to check for spiders.

The second dream that I remember was
also in the same room. I dreamt that it was the middle of the night. I heard a
noise and got up to investigate. My dog Whiskey(who has been dead since 1993)
came with me. There was a huge rat in the room. Whiskey went after the rat
(which she would never have done in real life since she was a coward). Whiskey
was a small dog. She is part poodle and part schnauzer. I was so terrified that
the rat would kill her. So I picked up something and threw it at the rat. It
stopped and stared at me. I ran to open the back door. The rat went outside. It
then tried to run back in. I grabbed it around the neck. It had bitten my hand.
So I grabbed it by the top of its head. It had spikes coming out of the top of
its head that hurt my hand. I threw it outside and slammed the door. Thankfully,
I woke up then.

I am so tired now. I didn't sleep good at all. I really
don't want to go in to work today. I feel nauseous this morning. I am not sure
why. I just hope I don't puke all over the place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges