I HATE Drunks

My uncle finally made it down from Canada yesterday. He was supposed to have been in town on Saturday, but missed his flight. Instead of calling us right away, they waited until he was already supposed to be at our house to call and let us know. Well yesterday was a LLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG day!! Many in my family are alcoholics. My uncle is one of them. Any excuse to drink is a good one. He was drunk when he got in. He was even drunker when he passed out last night. Somehow in the middle of the night, he ripped down the shower curtain and got it soaking wet. My mom is wondering if he pee'd in the tub instead of the toilet or something. I don't think I will be able to handle 3 weeks of this. I night was more then enough for me!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges