Coming Out of The Mothballs

Well, its about time that I got my head back into being creative. I had stopped being creative for awhile now. I used to make sig tags & incredimail stats under the name Crystalline Spiritwalker. I used to also write poetry under that name as well. I just let it all fall the wayside.

Last night, I took out some of my old sig tags & created them into stickers for IMVU. I also tried my hand at the demo top. That was way too easy. I want to start working on some harder pieces. I guess I am starting to feel much better.

I have hypothyroidism & sometimes it gets so out of control that I can barely function. It gets hard to just get up in the morning. I finally found some doctors that are helping me out. They are slowly adjusting my medicine so I won't have too much difficulty with it like I have in the past.

Now that my head seems to be clearing up, I am thinking more and wanting to get back to doing more things.

Previously, the only things I would do was to work and play Everquest 2. I still love the game, but I don't want that to be my main focus.

Maybe I will dig up some of my old poetry to post. I would love to hear what others think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges