exhaustion

Wow!! Today was a really busy day. I woke up at around 6am so that I could get ready for work. I got to the office at 7am. I thought that I would get in there early to get some paperwork done before the patients starting rolling in. Well, the first patient showed up at 6 minutes after 7. Her appointment wasn't until 8am. Grrrr!!! I can't complain though. Saturdays are really easy & it is overtime!!! Farah & I worked until 2pm.

On my way home, I called my sister to have her come help me set up my new bed. It took us about 2 hours to do the entire thing. It is really nice looking. I love the fact that I have added storage space with this one.

Afterwards, I logged into EQ2. I am so bummed out though. One of the guys from our guild passed away yesterday. I am really going to miss Zanadaugh. He was a great guy. He was always joking around. He had just gotten married to Jenili a few weeks ago. I can't even begin to imagine how she feels. The freaky part is that he is the second person that I have heard of that has died this week.

The daughter of one of the nurses that I used to work with passed away a few days ago. She was just a few years younger then me. Her mom found her dead on the couch. It is way too scary. They aren't sure why she died.

Anyway, Krys, Brazen & I were running around in Clefts of Rujark and the Shimmering Citadel tonight. It was a lot of fun. I haven't had too many chances to group with Brazen.

Well, I am exhausted. My entire body aches from lifting the heavy pieces of the bed. I am going to pass out now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges