Busy Doing Nothing

On Tuesday night, Krys & I were working feverishly on getting a new guild site up and running. We just can't stand the one that SOE provides for the guild. It is usually buggy.

We had some major difficulties. I ended up having to write something in the forums on ogaming to try to get it worked out. It is pretty much up now. We haven't unveiled it to the guild yet. One of the guild leaders, Brazen, said that he liked it. I don't think that Unbound has looked at it as of yet.

Essayons new page

Afterwards, Krys & I logged into Feerrott to work on a few quests. Last night Unbound did the same. We managed to get Agony for him. We also grabbed one for Darkelfken.

I am so not in the mood to go into work this morning. This have been crazy there. Not bad, just things seem to be going out of whack. I will be glad when this week is over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges