WTH?!?

Yesterday was all sorts of whack at work. It was fucking awesome. This was like the best day in a long time.

Yes there are days when we do some strange shit there. Like the time Shawna decided to climb out through the reception window to save time walking to MRI.

Well, yesterday, it seems that everything was fucking awesome. Some how we ended up having an entire half hour long conversation on farting. It was so bizarre. I still don't even remember how we got on the conversation, but we did. It was so funny that Claudia ended up laughing so hard she had tears coming out of her eyes.

At one point, Lee & I had this long discussion on how us computer geeks tend to smoke pot & shit. I haven't done that in ages, but I do know that alot of my friends still do.

Oh!! It is so bizarre! I found out that me, Farah, and Lee all hung out at certain clubs in late 80s-early 90s at the same time. That is so weird. Like The Kitchen club when it was still at the hotel, Luke's old place, The Edge, and other places. That is so wild. We were reminiscing about how wild we were in our younger days.

Well, I certainly hope that today is going to be just as fun & bizarre as yesterday!!!
6:45 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos - Add Comment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges