Charmed

I can't believe that there is only one more episode of Charmed left. It just seemed like one of those shows that will go on forever. Ok, so besides game shows like Wheel of Fortune & stuff like that, no show goes on forever. Except in reruns. Anyway, I am not sure how I feel about the way last night's episode ended last night. Since next week is the last episode, they technically don't have to put a bandaid on the situation to make everything better. I would hope that they would.


----------- Spoiler ---------------


For those of you who missed last night & don't want to know what happened until you see the beginning of next week, don't read any further.

First off, Billie has had more then enough clues given to her that something is not right with her sister. I know she is blonde, but come on! She is being stupid.

Secondly, why didn't the sisters' father call for coop when he saw that Wyatt was missing? I know that he doesn't want anyone magickal to be near Phoebe since she has already been through alot, but still.

I am glad that Leo is back. However, did he manage to get uglier or something? Maybe I am just used to looking at all the hotties that they have had on the show lately. Even that demon that asked the charmed ones to help him get rid of the Triad was HOTT!!

Why the hell did they let Phoebe & Paige die?? No offense, but I like them better then Piper. Piper can get pretty whiny at times.

Ok, so its too early in the morning to think!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges