blast from the past

Wow! I had a total blast from the past the other day. I am really not sure how I feel about it. There was a guy who I had been friends with ages ago. After my divorce, we started seeing more of each other. We became more then friends. I thought there was more to it then there was. He kept popping in and out of my life. Each time, he would leave my life I would get upset. I know my friend Krysta basically told me that I can't talk to him anymore. Well, the last few times he has contacted me, I have done good. He contacted me about a year ago and I didn't meet up with him. I knew where it was going to lead. Well, he once again contacted me. I realized that it is getting easier and easier to say no to him.

I would rather spend the rest of my life alone then to continue to allow myself to be walked all over by men. I know that some people are concerned about this attitude. If they had been my friend through all the trash that I have dated, then they would agree. I know that Krysta definitely agrees. Hell, every time I even mention that I think a guy is cute, she reminds me about the crap that I have dated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges