bored with what I have

I have become really bored with all the games that I have been playing. I really need something new!!

EQ2's Erolisi Marr day is a total snooze fest this year. The quest was over in a few seconds. The heart grab thing they have going on in Antonica is totally retarded. I just can't be bothered. I am bored with the quests. The guild I am in is really nice. I like the majority of the people in it. I am just really bored with the game. I know that I haven't hit 70 yet, but I am only a few bubs from ding anyway. So its not like it is a major difference.

CoH/CoV is an ok game. They do have some interesting things in the game. I am just so sick of ninja invites. Geez!! Would it hurt them to at least see if I am looking for a group? The Pocket D valentine event is a repeat of last year. There are different rewards, but I am not really interested in getting costume pieces with hearts on them. Bleh!!

I have not been able to find anything going on in GW. That is a nice game to play when DSL is down since it doesn't lag over dial up. However, I get bored with it way to easy.

I was even thinking about going back to DAoC, but I just don't feel like it.

I did a little beta testing for 9Dragons. I hated that game. The graphics were too much like a cartoon. The quests were lame. The system to learn even the simplest skill was too cumbersome. Forget that one.

I had beta tested D&D online. It was ok. Not something that I would run to the store to buy. Guess that is why I didn't! LOL

The only one that I still play on a regular basis is Kingdom of Loathing. However, it is a turned based game with limited amounts of turns per day. So you can only play it so much. I really love it though. It is totally off the wall!!

OK!! So where does that leave me? Grr!! I guess I will have to catch up with my reading until someone can give me some ideas!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges