life is bleh

Well life has been totally sucky!! I am having to move in with Debbie & Steve. Their house is a total disaster area. There are boxes everywhere there. Nancy, Brenda & I went over to start moving some of my stuff there this weekend. The room that I am supposed to have still had some of their crap in it. That slowed us down a bit. We had to move that out. My body aches from head to toe. I have been puking all morning. I am pushing my body past its limits. But I need to. I have to be completely out of here for next weekend. I only have a little bit more to pack and move over there. Then I can completely just pass out. I keep ignoring the chest pains I have been having. I am not sure if they are anxiety related, stress related, or heart related. I have been putting off having my cardiac panel done again because I know its still going to be way too high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges