new places

Well, I found out from my sister that we are moving to Kernersville, NC. I started doing some research on the area. I need to at least have certain things in the area for me to feel comfortable. I am so glad to see that there are two UUs in the area within driving distance. Only one of them has CUUPs though. The meetings are held once a month too. Oh well!! At least I can get back into that. I also found a metaphysical shop named Eclectic By Nature that I want to visit. There are pictures of it on the web. It looks like a cute store. It sort of reminds me of Magickal Forest. Unfortunately, there is no Eileen there! Who knows, maybe the owners are just as nice.

I also found this historical house right in the town that I am going to be living in. It looks so nice. They give tours daily. I want to go. Its called Kurners Folly. (or however its spelled).
I am starting to look forward to the move. I basically don't have anything left here. So I can start new there. From what Caroll at work was telling me, there is a vast difference in the way people are in NC then in FL.

This should definitely be an adventure. Deb & Steve are going up next week to look some more. They are going to start applying for jobs. This house is going on the market the first week in March. So hopefully it will move along quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges