Weirdness Abounds

Last nights dream was extremely bizarre. Even though when I think about the events, it seems like it was short. While I was having the dream, it seemed like it went on all night.

The dream starts out where I am sitting in the pool area of what looks like my old house. I am out there with another female, a six year old boy and a black poodle. The dog was not one that I had owned in the past. In fact, the female and the child did not even look like people I actually know.

While sitting there, the kids next door started shooting fireworks at us over the wooden fence. At first we thought that they were bad fireworks that even though they were aiming at the sky, they were coming over at us. Then we realized that they were intentionally pointing them into our pool area. Well, the little boy started running around with a firework chasing after him. I threw the kid into the pool to get him away from the firework.

I decided that I was going to go next door. In the wooden fence between our houses there was a gate. I opened it up only to find another gate. Opening this revealed a third gate. I had to squeeze through the small opening that was left after opening all three gates. As I was opening the gates, the kids scattered.

I knocked on their back door which was made of glass. The man of the house opened the door. I explained to him what was going on. He said that his kids could not be doing things like that. I assured him that they were. So I asked him and his wife to come back to my house to see the mess.

I went straight towards the gates that I had left open. Previously I had not noticed that between the gates and a phone pole was a chain link fence that wasn't even up to our knees. The couple placed their hands on the pole for balance and stepped up onto the chain link fence. Then they hoped down onto the other side. It was much easier then trying to squeeze through the small opening, but that is what I had done. I went back through the gates.

Once over there, I was showing them the damage that was caused by the fireworks. I told them that one was even chasing my son around the pool. This child is not my real life son. Then the poodle started doing a little dance show for the people. It apparently liked to perform.

The next door neighbors six year old daughter drove up in a car into our backyard. She was drunk and even had a beer in her hand. They were not even surprised she had been drinking or even driving for that matter. I was outraged. They apparently let their kids do whatever they want. The lady who was in the backyard with me started asking me if I had seen "cousin Raul". I kept telling her no. She became frantic looking for him. I don't have any cousins named Raul.

That was one of the most bizarre dreams that I have had in quite some time.

If you have any insight into what this dream meant, please leave a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges