Diablo Denied

Today was one of those days where you just want to crawl back into bed and hope for the day to end very soon.

It started when my head was about to implode and explode simultaneously. I am not sure how it was managing it, but it certainly felt like that was happening. I had a combination of a sinus headache with a migraine mixed in for added effect.

Once I got to work, the Bobbsey Twins were at it in full force. I can normally deal with them for the few hours that I have to because it is a short amount of time. But with my head feeling like it was just made them ten times worse. They are really nice girls, but extremely hyper. I swear! I think VG has tourrettes or something like it. All of a sudden, she will just bust out with some strange sounds really loud. Or sometimes she will just start singing something off tune and really loud. Plus every other sentence is ended with "Denied!"

VB was in rare form today. She is the other half of the Bobbsey Twins. Her favorite saying is Diablo. Almost everything you tell her, her response is Diablo. For some unknown reason, VB decided that she was going to bombard everyone with inane questions all day. Finally she crossed the line. She started going around the center asking people if they masturbated and if they could explain to her how to do it.

This was more then I could take. I was so happy when it was time for them to leave. I just couldn't take another minute of it.

We ended up working an hour and a half over tonight. We would have worked longer, but one of our patient's claustro'd on us. Usually I am sad to see this happen, but I was really happy tonight. I just wanted to get home. It was bad enough that I didn't get home until 10 pm tonight.

Well, I am going to play some Everquest 2 for now. Then I am going to sleep early. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Comments

Congrats on your weight loss so far! We've lost the same amount of weight!
Suzy's Corner said…
Keep up the good work with your weight loss. I have quite a bit of weight to lose also. I know how difficult it can be. Just take it one day at a time.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges