Thursday Thirteen #7 - Favorite Computer Games

 

Thirteen Computer Games That Wakela Likes

1. EverQuest 2 -  I have several characters in this game.  They just added a bunch of new content to the game, so I am running around checking everything out.
EQII_Boxart


2.  City of Heroes - It is so cool to create a character that looks like a super hero.  I read tons of comic books as a kid. 
chest

3.  Halo - I love all versions of this. 

HaloPC

4.  Prince of Persia - The graphics in this game are well done.  The game play is solid.  I love the entire feel of the game.

pc-prince-of-persia-sands-of-time_box
5.  Chocolatier 1 & 2 - Its a neat little game where you have to go around buying and selling chocolate to build your chocolate empire. 

chocolatier_preview_col5

6.  Thief:  Deadly Shadows - The storyline in this is incredible.  It is a little bit intricate in all of the things you have to remember, but it is a lot of fun.

box-l
7.  Clive Barker's Jericho - I love Clive Barker as a writer.  This game adaptation is brilliant!

Clive_barkers_jericho

8.  World of Warcraft - I am not just saying that because it is one of the biggest MMOs out there.  I actually do like it.  Not as much as I love EverQuest 2, but I still like it.

worldofwarcraftbox

9.  Azada - If you are the type that likes to solve puzzles, then this is a game for you.  There are all different types of puzzles to solve.  It is really a challenge.

azada_large
10.  The Sims 2 - I have all of the expansion packs for this game.  Its fun creating new families and homes.  I love decorating the homes too.

thesims2box

11.  Pirates of The Caribbean Online - I got this one on a whim.  You can either do the free to play or you can pay for expanded content.  It is alot of fun.  I am not that great at the ship combat yet. 

potcologo

12.  Christmasville - I love hidden object games.  This was one of the silliest yet.  I laughed hysterically as I was playing.  I don't want to spoil the storyline for those that want to give it a go.

christmasbille

13.  Brain Spa - This one helps to build the brain up.  Its not boring like Brain Age on DS.  This one is alot of fun.  There are different types of exercises to do.  As you do more exercises, more of the game opens up to you. 

brainspa
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Comments

Jenny said…
I don't know about HALO and I think the SIMS sucks. But WoW looks like it would hold my interest but I would rather play Ragnarok Online.
Nicholas said…
Now I am feeling really out of the loop, because I haven't played a video game for many years.

"Be sure to take advantage of this and choose the 'Other' option under 'Choose an Identity' - even if you use Blogger (link to your url not your profile for maximum exposure). This selection allows you to input your blog url." It seems that Blogspot has changed its parameters. The "other"option no longer exists.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges