Guided by Angels

Last night was a little bizarre.  Normally, when I log off the computer, I go downstairs and watch a little TV before going to sleep.  I can never go right to sleep because the walk down the stairs always seems to wake me up a little bit. 

Anyway, I normally switch back and forth between Nick At Night or the Food Network.  These are usually the only channels that have anything worth watching.  I have gotten to the point that I don't even channel surf anymore.

Last night, for some unknown reason, I started channel surfing.  As I was flipping through channels, I was taken aback to see someone I knew on TV.  Flipping through, I passed by a channel where Michelle Whitedove was on.  At first, I thought it was that local show that she used to have.  Actually, she might still have it, I don't really know.  Come to find out it was America's Psychic Challenge.  I had never even heard of that show before. 

I first met Michelle in 1998 or 1999.  My mom, my sister B, and I had signed up at a local high school for a night class in raising your psychic awareness.  The class was taught by Michelle.  We learned a lot in the class. 

Once that class was over, we took her follow up class at the same high school.  After that we were invited into her home along with a few other people for private teaching.  It was really nice.  We were all able to get a lot of one on one time with her. 

Since the days where we were taking her classes, she has had a TV show, wrote several books, and toured the country giving lectures. 

I am so glad that she won.  At one point I was yelling at the TV though.  There was a challenge where the psychics had to find a man buried alive.  Several times she was standing directly on top of the box.  She was hesitant about deciding between two spots.  The host asked her why she was hesitant.  About the wrong spot, she said that she wasn't sure why she was wanting to choose it.   About the right spot, she said that her spirit guides were telling her that was the right place.  I was yelling at the TV.  One thing she always stressed to us in the classes was to listen to our guides.  Eventually she went with what the guides told her.  Once the psychics think they know where he is, they have to put the picture of him down on the ground.  The host stated that she put the picture down in the geometric center of the box that he was in.   The other psychic picked a spot that was 50 yards away. 

 

CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE!

Comments

Betty said…
Wow, I can only imagine what a weird feeling that must have given you. I guess you felt you had reconnected with your former psychic awareness teacher via way of television.

Wakela, what is your URL address? I found it on your site but when I tried to make a link on my blog to your site it always gave me an error saying couldn't locate webpage. I know I must be putting something in wrong. I know your's appears to be somewhat longer than the other bloggers I have listed on my blog page. Don't know what the problem is. Can you help? Thanks.
Anonymous said…
I saw the show too! She really deserved to Win!!! She posted some of the shows video clips on her site MichelleWhitedove.com and check ou her BLOG too!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges