Home from work

Well, I was sent home from work early today.  I have been having pain in the right upper quadrant of my abdomen (that is on the right side right under the rib cage).  I was worried it might be my gall bladder.  I go to see my doctor tomorrow.  However, its a good thing I work in a diagnostic center.  They went ahead and did an ultrasound and KUB on me today.  I went back and talked to the radiologist as he read the exam.  He said that both exams were normal.  So hopefully, we will find out what is going on tomorrow.

Comments

Betty said…
Wakela, I am so sorry you are having so many health problems. I hope this that happened to you today is nothing serious.

I found more than one recipe with rice, so I am getting ready to post my "secret ingredient" recipes right now.

Take care.
Erin said…
Hello. It's Erin from Our Wicked Weighs - the weight loss blog that you registered for :) Please come to my personal blogging site at www.meandmatt2.blogspot.com for an update on the demise of Our Wicked Weighs. This is a sad day that I was not expecting whatsoever. Even if you have come by only once to our blog, or everyday since its conception, we want you to know how much we valued your input and your continued support of our blog. We wish you much weight loss success, but as you will read, we will certainly be seeing you soon!

Erin and Jasmine
Our Wicked Weighs
MARFSBABY said…
Hi Wakela... sorry to hear you're not feeling well hon, glad to hear it's not the gall bladder and hoping to hear it's just a bit of gas you need to lean over a bit to get rid of! Take care - and feel better soon. - Jasmine

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges