Last Post on Blogger

Ok. I have decided that I really don't like Blogger that much. You are really limited to what you can do with it. I have heard a lot of great things about WordPress. So I am heading over there. I already have a domain set up. I will be importing all of my previous posts so you won't miss anything. The only thing left to do over there is set up the way it looks. I don't have the time right now to do that since I have to leave for work. I will play with that once I get home.

The new domain is www.wakela.com. A nice easy one to remember. I hope you will all still read me over on that site.

Comments

Betty said…
I know I will still read your blogs, Wakela, when you go to the other site. You are one of the first people I met in the blogging world.

Good luck with your new site.
Gellianne said…
Hi! Oh, wordpress. Is that your own domain? May I know how much will it cost to have one? Of course, you will still me there.
Betty said…
Where are you, Wakela? I miss you and hope there's nothing wrong and that you are just busy preparing for the holidays.

Betty
Wakela said…
I am still around Betty. I am just not blogging here. Visit me at my new blog!

www.wakela.com
Betty said…
I hope you had a great Christmas, Wakela, and that you will have the best New Year ever.
Le Butterfly said…
I could not adjust to wordpress and returned to blogger. Though I must say that I always admire the layouts in wordpress.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges