A New Start

Time to get serious again.   I just got my first Blood Glucose Monitor today.  I am going to start monitoring what I eat and how I feel after eating.  Plus I will be monitoring my blood sugar.  Hopefully, this will get me on track.

Since there was a Diabetes Awareness fair going on, I also got tons of literature.  I am only borderline, but I don't want to become Diabetic.  The doctor said that I am right at the cusp.  If I lose weight and watch what I eat, then I will not become diabetic.  However, if I eat wrong and don't lose the weight, then I can become diabetic any day.   

Comments

Betty said…
I'm so sorry to hear that you are on the verge of becoming a diabetic. My hubby is a bad diabetic, and I watch him give himself three shots a day of insulin. Not a fun disease to have. I hope you will be successful in watching your diet and losing weight. I know from experience losing weight is not easy. Good luck in your efforts.

Oh, Wakela do you know your site address? I wanted to put a link to your site on my blog, but it won't take it - always gives me a message saying can't locate site or something to that effect. I must be entering the address wrong or not doing something right.
MARFSBABY said…
You've got pretty important reason to have to stay strong and motivated to lose the weight, keep it off and live a healthy than a lot of other people. Right now you're sitting in a great position... it's not too late. You can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges