Photo Scavenger Hunt Swap

I am currently participating in a few swaps over at Swap-Bot.  One of them is a photo scavenger hunt.  Here are my submissions for this swap.

 

1.  Something Red

key west 414

This was taken on my trip to Key West a few months ago. 

 

2.  Food

key west 361

This is the famous Sloppy Joe's Restaurant down in Key West. 

 

3.  Child

abigail 2

My great niece Abigail getting her first wash up after being born.  She looks so peaceful there.

 

4.  Nature

100_0094

This sunset was taken from my front porch after hurricane Wilma had hit. 

 

5.  Animal

100_0100

Our border collie, Max.

 

6.  Coffee/Tea

100_0103

This is our tea/coffee cabinet.  It is filled with nothing but different varieties of tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.  I love the hot chocolate the best.

3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Start, New Hope

Murder is No Accident

April Fool Tarot Challenge