Photo Scavenger Hunt Swap

I am currently participating in a few swaps over at Swap-Bot.  One of them is a photo scavenger hunt.  Here are my submissions for this swap.

 

1.  Something Red

key west 414

This was taken on my trip to Key West a few months ago. 

 

2.  Food

key west 361

This is the famous Sloppy Joe's Restaurant down in Key West. 

 

3.  Child

abigail 2

My great niece Abigail getting her first wash up after being born.  She looks so peaceful there.

 

4.  Nature

100_0094

This sunset was taken from my front porch after hurricane Wilma had hit. 

 

5.  Animal

100_0100

Our border collie, Max.

 

6.  Coffee/Tea

100_0103

This is our tea/coffee cabinet.  It is filled with nothing but different varieties of tea, coffee, and hot chocolate.  I love the hot chocolate the best.

Comments

Gellianne said…
Hi!Thank you for sharing more of you with those photos.

Cute baby!
Betty said…
I so enjoyed looking at the pictures, Wakela, and I especially liked the one of your great niece. Babies are so sweet and innocent.
Wakela said…
I am so glad you two liked them.

Abigail is such a good baby too. But the poor thing doesn't have a chance. My nephew met his wife while they were both in the Marines. They already said that any kids they have will go into the Marines when they get old enough.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges