TGIF!!!

Today wasn't too bad.  We could have gotten out at a great time, but MRI was pretty far behind.  She didn't take the 6:20pm patient back until 7:15pm.  So that didn't let us leave until shortly after 8pm. 

The patients were all rather nice today.  Usually we get at least a few crabby ones.  Not today though.  I am so glad, I was really not in the mood to deal with anything. 

Dr. H had made a point of coming up to the front desk to ask how I was feeling.  He had read my CT from the other day.  I told him that I was still hurting and feeling crappy.  I made a point of eating soup yesterday to help ease up on my intestines.  I figured that if I ate soup, it would be easier to digest.

Time to head home.  I can't wait!  I got the invite to beta Pirates of the Burning Sea finally.  Now I have to patch it.  I had played a bit during the server load test.  However, I really couldn't stay connected because of the lag.  Hopefully, it will be better now since it is open beta.  I just wished I could have gotten in on the closed beta.  Oh well!  There are still more games out there to apply for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges