30 Blogging Challenge–Day 30

Day 30: a picture of yourself this day and 5 good things that happened since you started the challenge

 

Today is the last day of this challenge.  I know that it says to include a picture of myself this day.  However, I was up late last night and have ginormous bags under my eyes.  So instead of scaring you with those, I chose to forgo including a picture of myself.

As for the five good things that have happened since starting this challenge.  That is a difficult one for me. 

  1. I have met some incredibly wonderful people through various blogs.
  2. I started taking liquid B12 and I have a lot more energy because of it.
  3. I have had an increase of followers which I absolutely love.
  4. I just got to spend a few days with my sister Brenda.  I don’t get to see her that often.  I really wished that the reason I got to see her was a better one, but at least I got to spend a few days with her.
  5. I got a new computer monitor.  My old one died.  We found a much nicer and bigger one on sale. 

 

What good things have happened to you in the last 30 days?


Comments

Randell Wadman said…
I just like the blog, however could not find methods to subscribe to receive the updates by email.Randell Wadman
Dara Sciavillo said…
Why is dieting so hard sometimes?!?..
Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Social Sunday! I'm your newest follower and hope to see you again next week! Sorry for the late follow back, has been quite a week :)
Eddie said…
Hi and many thanks for the comment you still left on my blog, i've also bookmarked your internet site and can return as i uncovered the data within your internet page just like a very good source to my very own pup regards Eddie
cao choutlet said…
Nice website! I adore a few from the articles which have been written, and especially the comments posted! I will definately be returning!
Jaime Zuziak said…
Hi, adore your site..please do research out my internet site at conditions and escape from your comment. thanks
maltipoo said…
Hi, adore your site..please do research out my internet site at conditions and escape from your comment. thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges