30 Day Blogging Challenge–Day 29

Day 29: 3 Wishes

 

For my first wish, I would have to wish for good health.  When my health is bad, I can’t really enjoy anything else.  So I would just be wasting wishes if this wasn’t the first wish. 

My second wish would be for money.  At first I was thinking the usual million dollars, but in today’s economy, I don’t think that would go to far.  So I would say my wish would be for an unlimited supply of money which I can use for anything.

My last wish would be for love.  I know that I have the love of God and the love of my family and friends.  However, I am tired of not having a life partner.  I know that he will show up when I am ready for him, but sometimes it gets me sad to see so many other  people with someone in their lives.

What would your three wishes be?



Comments

Daily Journey said…
My three wishes would be For my daughters and grandchildren to have a life filled with nothing but blessings

Like you enough money supplly I wouldnt have to worry

Lastly I think I would pray for my husband to be free from drinking.
Luis Magwire said…
Great wordpress blog here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! take care :)
Sabra Biler said…
Great story over again. Thanks a lot!
蘆洲住商 said…
Keep the faith, my Internet friend, You are a first-class writer and deserve to be heard.
Simona Livings said…
Hi. I like "Wakela's World » Blog Archive » 30 Day Blogging Challenge–Day 29". It was nice. Visit my blog sometime.



It's bosal exhaust blog :).
Kim Livingers said…
Hi. I like "Wakela's World » Blog Archive » 30 Day Blogging Challenge–Day 29". It was fine.
Madge Bonte said…
Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “go back the favor”.I'm trying to find things to improve my website!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!
Lizeth said…
I am just writing to make you know of the excellent discovery my friend's girl developed viewing your web page. She picked up numerous issues, with the inclusion of what it is like to possess a marvelous teaching spirit to make other people without difficulty thoroughly grasp various extremely tough issues. You undoubtedly did more than my expectations. Thanks for showing such valuable, safe, edifying and even easy tips on your topic to Lizeth.
john said…
I made up purely essaying this original written content for a while . Shortly after 6 for hours on end of uninterrupted Googleing, finally I got it in your site . I inquire whats precisely the dearth such as Google techniques that dont social station this amazing kind of enlightening blog posts in top of the leaning. Often the the best blogs are full for instance refuse .

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges