Early Review - The Journey

image

Book Description


 

Discover along with Titus Fisher how life can begin anew in Christian County, Kentucky. Moving from Pennsylvania, finding rewarding work, and leaving a broken romance behind is the best decision Titus ever made. But is he ready to consider love again when he meets two women: one who seems perfectly suited for any Amish man and one who challenges long held ideas of the woman’s role. Who will Titus choose, and will it be the right choice?

Book Review


 

This book is the first in a new series by Wanda Brunstetter.  It is a spin off from another one of her series though.  I have not had the chance to read any of the other series though.  However, this book was still a wonderful read.  There were some references made to the prior stories, but they didn’t detract from this story at all.

I loved that Suzanne was a strong willed woman who knew what she wanted in life even though they didn’t always go along with the rest of her community.  She didn’t feel a need to learn to cook or sew since she didn’t have plans on marrying.  She wanted to stay out in the woodworking she with the males of the family instead.

Titus was tired of always being compared to his twin.  So he sets off from home, much against his mother’s wishes.  He just knew that he needed to get away from that community and strike out on his own to find what he wanted out of life.

This was a wonderfully quaint love story.  It is set to be released on April 5, 2011.

 

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.




Comments

SEO Services said…
Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.
Milagros Elgart said…
Kudos to you! This is a really good blog here and I love your style of writing. How did you get so good at blogging?
john said…
I was entirely essaying this information for a while . Soon there after 6 for hours for example continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website. I wonder whats precisely the scarcity for example Google techniques the store's dont rank this kind of sort of informative articles or content in peak of each leaning. Usually the premier blog posts are full for example scraps.
tracyann said…
Awesome book review you have shared here. I do believe that in finding your true self our parents should not force us on the things we do not want because it can lead us to destruction and revenge. I hope I can read this, I am so excited to have the book.
My recent post קבלה לעם

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges