Early Review–The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group

image

Book Description

 

I still hadn't fully absorbed the terrible possibility that I might actually be a werewolf. A werewolf. I kept stumbling over that word; it made no sense to me. How could I be a werewolf? Werewolves didn't exist.

When Tobias Richard Vandevelde wakes up in hospital with no memory of the night before, his horrified mother tells him that he was found by the police. At Featherdale Park. In a dingo pen.

As if that isn't weird enough, suddenly a very menacing looking guy and a priest show up at his door.

As the mystery unfolds, Toby finds himself keeping company with some very strange and sickly looking people - members of a suburban vampire support group. And when he's abducted in broad daylight, he will need all their help to break free ... and to come to terms with his own incredibly rare condition.

 

Book Review

 

This is the second book in a series.  I did not get the chance to read the first book.  There were a few places where they referenced things that happened.  But it wasn’t necessary to read the first one in order to understand this book.

First off, I thought that the characters were pretty weak.  Toby was supposed to be thirteen, but for much of the book he was characterized as a much younger boy.  His mom might as well just been holding her hands over her ears shouting “la la la I can’t hear you” for as much as she was listening to what people were trying to tell her.

The first portion of the book was extremely slow moving.  During that time, I kept putting it down and really didn’t want to pick it back up. 

I had heard such great things about the first book in the series.  So I had some high hopes for this one.  Unfortunately it fell flat.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

darmowe said…
Very interesting, thanks a lot!
Very interesting, I'm really gratefull!
Thanks for this info. Looking forward to another one.
http://onlinetvchannelsv.com Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
http://moolets.com/story/scholarships-for-minorities-the-secrets-and-techniques-for-what-you-should-have- Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
gume vredestein
Thanks for your contribution and I will use it for my school research that I am doing for this website.
http://www.tsaabmedia.com/2011/03/super-affiliate-coaching-club.html Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
motorno olje said…
motorna olja
Very nice article, cheers.
stave v živo said…
stave v živo
Thanks for your input and I will use it for my work research that I am doing for this website.
rezultati said…
stave rezultati
Thanks for your input and I will use it for my school research that I am doing for this website.
http://keywordsearchtoolreview.com Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
free itunes said…
http://luckaxe.com/FreeItunesCodes/ Thanks for that awesome posting. It saved MUCH time :-)
john said…
I comprised rigorously assaying this phenomenal articles for a while . Shortly after 6 from day to night of continuous Googleing, in the end I got it in your site . I wonder whats the deficiency for instance Google regime the exact dont rank this particular sort of enlightening blog articles in superlative of each leaning. Typically the highly regarded blog posts are full for instance food waste .
Roma said…
Keep up the fine piece of work, I read few content on this internet site and I
believe that your weblog is rattling interesting
and has got sets of great information .

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges