La Ciguapa

 

image

Book Description

 

Hailey is struggling to make ends meet after a broken engagement when she learns that she is a Ciguapa, a mythological creature with reversed feet that preys on men.  Fed up with the direction of her life, Hailey and her best friend Tasha travel for some fun in the sun in the Dominican Republic to investigate the Ciguapa legend, where she meets Andrew and the lost tribe of Ciguapas. Torn between her love for Andrew and her desire to join the Ciguapas, Hailey must make the most important choice of all.

Book Review

 

I was hoping to enjoy this book.  Unfortunately, I did not.

I did not like the way that the narration took place.  Instead of normal, novel style narration, the author decided to go with play style narration.  To me, this breaks up the flow of reading.

The reversed feet reminds me of that character on the old Beast Master show, Curupira which is based off the Guarani legend of Curupi. 

I also found that there was too much repetition within the story. 

Thankfully, this was a very short book.  So I was able to make it all the way through.  It had so much promise.  I just don’t think the writing was handled in the best manor.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

You have to join from a contest just like of that the greatest sites on
that the web. Ill suggest this blog!
some energy bars are just too sweet for my own taste. is there a sugar free energy bar
angelina produced that checklist that dress is awful. not
just is it boring however it makes her appear along the lines of shes trying to cover up the
truth that she looks emaciated. her shoulders are so bony it looks along the lines
of she left that the hanger in it. she generally
looks wonderful.
Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your site
by accident, and Im stunned why this twist of fate
didnt came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
girls usually love to hear celebrity gossips, they have been
always into it
I would along the lines of to thank you for the efforts youve
put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same highgrade web site
post out of you in that the upcoming because well. Really your creative writing abilities has inspired me to lookup out my own blog now.
Really that the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly.
Your write up is really a great example of it.
An extremely interesting examine, I might not agree exclusively, in
spite of this you do make some very legitimate factors.
I really like your wordpress design, wherever do
you download it out of?
I loved as much as you will receive carried out right
here. That the sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
nonetheless, you command learn bought an nervousness over someone to wish be delivering that the following.
unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly that the same nearly
a lot often inside case you shield this hike.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges