Review–Eat Your Peas, Faithfully

image

Book Description

Mama always said, "Eat your peas. They're good for you!"  These peas are sure to your favorites!

If you're looking for a meaningful way to encourage and inspire that special someone in your life, look no more! Eat Your Peas® Faithfully is a 3-minute read with a forever message. Small doses of Godly wisdom and simple truths are graced with delightful hand illustrations to transform anyone's glimmer of faith into bright shining beacons of hope. It's a wonderful keepsake and reminder that they are loved-by God and you! 

Book Review

 

This is the type of book that is handy to have on hand for when a friend needs a pick me up.

It starts out with a page that you can personalize it for whomever you are giving it to.  It then gives that person a promise that you will be there for them.  You will listen to their woes. 

Afterwards, it gives the “peas”.  These are like tiny bites of food for the soul. 

This is just one in a series.  You can get them for mothers, daughters, etc.  I am sure you can find the perfect one for whatever the occasion. 

It is a great way to let someone know you care.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

Chasing Rainbow said…
Hello Wakela, stopping by from the Friday hop. Have a great week-end.
http://chasingmyrainbowbaby.blogspot.com/
Mayola said…
Thank you very much for your post! I am very interested in your points.
Shyla said…
You make a lot of good points on this blog. Keep up the great work.
Candy Sakasegawa said…
Good job! what a great post!
Whitney Haggstrom said…
You must be a genious. I love your posts, will come back later.
Somer Ryba said…
Nice work. You keep working on this blog please.
Coleen Berta said…
You make a lot of good points on this blog. Keep up the great work.
婚姻挽回 said…
Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.
Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a rather sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.
Please, can you PM me and inform me few more thinks about this, I'm actually fan of your blog...Donette Lukaszewicz
Ezekiel Ormsbee said…
I confirm. It was and with me. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.
Graig Kriser said…
Hello; great publish for me. Your publish has very good quality. I need to has very good posts like yours at my website. How don't you arrive around these posts?
Chadwick Noone said…
Substantially, the post is actually the freshest on this laudable topic. I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your coming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing. I will directly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Authentic work and much success in your business efforts!
peroxide said…
Thanks for the nice info. Brilliant stuff! I normally do not comment on these but I thought you did a truly outstanding job and I'm pretty sure some other people feel the exact same.
How are you, excellent site! I wholly adored reading it.
Tasryn said…
Hi there Is it ok that I go kinda off the topic? I am tryin to look at your website from my brand new iPad although it wont show properly (a few of the boxes are pretty significantly missing), any recommendations? Ought to I try to find a fix for my system or some thing? Thanks in advance! Rob
גלידה said…
Nice read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
Triniafraurdy said…
play [url=http://www.backgammon.vg/]backgammon[/url] online for fun or real money. join live [url=http://www.backgammon.vg/]online backgammon[/url] players and win real money.
Browsing a lavish asset often involves time and effort.
Cam on da share nhe . Co gang post thuc nhieu tin nhu the nay nua nhe . Co gang nhe ban . Minh dang dinh nhay vaolinh vuc t-shirt cho khu vuc minh ma chuoi qua , ko biet lam the nao nua . Ung ho minh nhe : http://aothun.vn/group/
GRacias por la informacion, ha sido de gran ayuda, yo me encuentro preocupado por la perdida del cabello.
קידום דפי מקוונים עושים רק בחברת קידום אתרים אמינה כמו חברת נט-סטייל . צרו עמנו קשר על מנת לרכוש שרות של קידום אתרים בגוגל בדרך הטובה ביותר.
Definitely, what a great blog and informative posts, I surely will bookmark your site.All the Best!
Crystal said…
Just stopping in for some Alexa love from PITM! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges