Review–How To Overcome 5 Obstacles

Life coach Joanna Lindenbaum has created a free e-course which is geared towards women who are wanting to help themselves get over hurdles in their lives.  Joanna uses techniques that she calls Woman Wisdom Success Principles.

One thing that I haven’t talked about on her at all is that in January, I was laid off from my job.  This caused me a lot of heartache and panic.  I had been working at that same company for six years.  I have been lost and not really sure what I want to do with my life.

Then I found How to Overcome 5 Obstacles by Joanna Lindenbaum.  This short e-course is very well written and easy to use.  The hardest part is trying to face your own fears and demons. 

Each section of the course has two parts.  The first part is a description of the obstacle and how it affects you.  The second part consists of exercises to help you overcome the obstacles.  The exercises really get you thinking about how things have been in your life, how you feel about certain things, and how you want things to become.  It helps point you toward things that you might be doing to sabotage yourself.

I highly suggest taking time as you go through this e-course.  Spend time ruminating on each question.  Don’t rush through it otherwise you won’t get the desired benefits.  When you take your time, you will be able to unlock what is blocking you so that you can manifest the life that you always dreamed of. 

If you still feel stuck after completing How to Overcome 5 Obstacles, Joanna also offers spiritual coaching.  Her spiritual coaching programs are designed to help you formulate a life plan to help you work towards your goals.  It will also help you to reduce the stress in your life.

Beyond the coaching, she also offers a great Women’s Intuitive Leadership Program.    This is a twelve week program that includes group phones calls as well as one on one phone calls. 

Plus, Joanna has a great blog that she shares insightful posts on.  So far, I have enjoyed all her posts and have learned a lot from them.  I think one of the best ones was her posted called Do You Have A Vision For Your Life?  Another post you really should check out is her personal story.  It is really touching.  It shows how she has come a long way because of her own teachings.

I know that everyone has something in their lives that they feel they want changed, but either don’t have the courage to do so or don’t really feel that they can.  Joanna can help.

Joanna Lindenbaum
917-208-7067
JOANNA@SOULFULCOACH.COM



Comments

Ellie said…
I'm your newest follower from the Boost My Blog Friday Blog Hop. Also following on Facebook. If you get a minute please drop by and follow back. Have a wonderful week!
http://alittleoftheother.com
I was honestly amazed with how well this blog was done, beautiful layout, professional writing, great job! :)
Danie Bell said…
Hi,

Glad to be here and read your blog. Looks great. :)

Looking forward to knowing what you do.

Danie
Miguel said…
You are so cool! I do not think I have read anything like this before. Very interesting to read somebody with some new thoughts on this matter. Really thank you for starting this up. This website is something that have a place on the net, someone with a lot of new ideas. good job for bringing something different to the net!
Darcy said…
It took me time to learn all the tips, but I certainly loved the article. It proved to be very useful to me and I'm positive to all of the readers here!
Hello, i would like to give you thank you so much for writing us that very instructive article. it is indeed a to a degree interesting page.
Hi i try to open your blog within firefox and it's looks humorous, we tink that the issue is from your web hosting ,or maybe through me personally but nonetheless you have a fine setup for the ads, i composing in this post since you will see this if you are grading comments, Keep up the excellent function Andrei out of Romania.
Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before.

So nice to find somebody by original thoughts on this subject.
realy appreciation for starting this up. this web site are some things that is required via internet,
a individual with some originality. beneficial work for bringing interesting
things to the web!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges