B is for Books

Books have always been a major part of my life.  My mom used to sit and read to me when I was little.  Then as I got older, she made sure that there were always books in the house that would peak my interest. 

Some of my favorite books as a kid were Ferdinand The Bull, An Invitation to The Butterfly Ball, The Ice Cream Cone Coot, and the Read About Me series. 

There is one book in particular that my sister and I can’t remember the name of.  I am not even sure how we got on the subject of it. 

Back in the 80s, we read a sci-fi/fantasy book that was set at the universe’s largest mall.  The main character was a guy who was on his way to buy squash shoes.  He had to explain to several people that they weren’t shoes to play squash in, but shoes that were made of squash.  There were many hilarious things that happened to him in the story.  Unfortunately, we can’t remember the name of the book, the name of the author, or the name of the main character.  So we are at a loss as to being able to locate this book.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges