D is for Dating

I have been thinking a lot about this lately.  I have been divorced now for almost 15 years now.  I had dated quite a bit after my divorce.  However, in the last 6 or 7 years, I completely stopped dating.

The reason that this has been on my mind is because I am nearing the scary age of 40 (this October).  I am way overweight and need to really lost a lot of weight.  I am more then 100 pounds overweight.  Plus with my health issues, it just doesn’t make it easy.

I miss having someone to go out with.  I miss waiting for them to call.  I miss getting excited as they are on their way to pick me up.  I just miss the thrill of dating.  I also miss just knowing that someone is there.  I am just afraid that if I wait too long that I will end up alone for the rest of my life. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges