Early Review–Heart of Ice

image

Book Description

 

The Triple Threat Club novels follow three fiercely intelligent women-a TV reporter, a Federal prosecutor and an FBI agent-as they investigate crimes as current as today's headlines.

The Triple Threat women have faced intense situations before…but never such a cunningly cold-blooded murderer.

Elizabeth Avery is a stunningly beautiful woman. But her perfectly managed exterior hides the ice cold heart of a killer. She ingeniously manipulates everyone who crosses her path to do exactly as she wishes--from crime reporter Cassidy Shaw, who thinks Elizabeth is her new best friend, to a shy young man Elizabeth persuades to kill for her.

As Elizabeth leaves a trail of bodies in her wake, Federal prosecuter Allison Pierce and FBI agent Nicole Hedges must piece together clues from seemingly unrelated crimes. Can they stop her before she reaches her unthinkable, ultimate end-game?

 

Book Review

 

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qEcbPRLlzY&fs=1&hl=en_GB&rel=0]

 

This was the third book in the series.  I have not had the chance to read the first two.  However, that didn’t preclude me from enjoying this one immensely.  Each book is a separate entity which is nice because you don’t feel like you missed anything by not reading the others.  I do plan on going back and reading the first two in the series.  If the other two are as good as this one, then I know that I will be in for a wild ride.

The Triple Threat Club is a group of three women who have been drawn together to help investigate crime. There were several plots going on at once.  It was easy to follow each of them though.

The characters were well written.   You feel the emotional pains that the women go through.  You really hate the two villains in this story.  This is one of those books that you will hate to see end.  I certainly can’t wait to get my hands on the first two in the series.

In conjunction with the Wakela's World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.



Comments

infometr said…
Thanks for this wonderful article. One of the best things had happened to me is to discover this website. My favorite is the point No. 1 (and all of them). Congrats.

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges