Irish Town Name?? Help needed!!

Ok, I am hoping that someone may be able to help me out here.  I have been searching high and low for information on my mom’s maternal grandfather for years.  I finally had a HUGE break through last night.  However, I can’t read the name of the town that he has listed as his birthplace.  So I am hoping that maybe there will be someone who comes across this blog and can understand the name of the town in Ireland.

ireland town

The first word of course is Ireland.  It’s the second word there that I can not read.  It looks sort of like Brunscairsie?  Or something possibly along those lines.  I have been searching the internet to try locating the name.

Any help will be greatly greatly appreciated!

Comments

John Flynn was born approx 1869. He left Ireland and migrated to Scotland where he married my great grandmother. He left her and their kids and went to America. He was unable to read nor write. So the information that is hand written there is from the worker at Ellis Island who registered him.
I was just informed by someone that in Ireland, Brú Na means homestead of. So there is a slight possibility that the beginning part of that is Brú Na and then the name of the town.
jayedee dewitt said…
scroll down to Kerry...this might be a start...it kind of fits with the comment above mine.... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counties_of_Ireland

a homestead in county kerry?
[...] type or size of machine will not be an issue....but he should talk to HR.Powered by Yahoo! AnswersMark asks…Looking For A Good Air Purifier?i want to spend no more then 400 on the unit its self i ...-content">Looking For A Good Air Purifier?i want to spend no more then 400 on the unit its self i [...]
[...] found, is to just keep all foods tightly sealed and keep the fridge clean.Powered by Yahoo! AnswersKen asks…Can changing air purifer filters to better replacements = higher CADR?I have a couple of ...changing air purifer filters to better replacements = higher CADR?I have a couple of air purifiers. [...]

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges