Taste What You’re Missing

image

Book Description

 

In TASTE WHAT YOU’RE MISSING, Barb Stuckey, a professional food developer, explains how everyone can get more enjoyment from the foods they’re already eating. In easily accessible terms and with real-life examples, Stuckey explains the science behind what’s happening in your mouth, nose, and mind when you eat. By understanding the anatomy of taste, you’ll better appreciate food, whether when you’re cooking, or just eating.

Book Review

 

This was a very interesting book.  It showed me how little I truly knew about food and taste.  Barb Stuckey is a professional food developer.  This job requires her to have full use of all her senses, especially taste and smell.

In this book, she talks about how all the various senses relate to food and eating.  As well as providing various exercises and tests so you can see how each thing interrelates and how you can develop your taste sensation to the fullest.

Believe me!  Eating after reading this book is a whole new sensation!

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Music started playing any other time I opened this web page, so frustrating!

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges