Beyond Justice

BeyondJustice_Banner4

Beyond Justice New half cover IBA

Book Description

 

Sam Hudson, a reputable San Diego attorney, learns this when the authorities wrongfully convict him of the brutal rape and murder of his wife and daughter, and sends him to death row. There he awaits execution by lethal injection.

If he survives that long.

In prison, Sam fights for his life while his attorney works frantically on his appeal. It is then that he embraces the faith of his departed wife and begins to manifest supernatural abilities. Abilities which help him save lives– his own, those of his unlikely allies–and uncover the true killer’s identity, unlocking the door to his exoneration.

Now a free man, Sam’s newfound faith confronts him with the most insurmountable challenge yet. A challenge beyond vengeance, beyond rage, beyond anything Sam believes himself capable of: to forgive the very man who murdered his family, according to his faith. But this endeavor reveals darker secrets than either Sam or the killer could ever have imagined. Secrets that hurtle them into a fateful collision course.

BEYOND JUSTICE, a tale of loss, redemption, and the power of faith.

Book Review

 

This story was wonderfully written.  It was definitely a book that I did not want to put down once I started it.

I was enthralled with the characters that Joshua Graham created and the plot that he wove throughout the book.  You could feel the pain and anguish that Sam went through as he grieves for the loss of his wife and daughter.  You can feel the anger for being wrongfully committed.  You can feel the fear as he awaits his fate.

Most importantly, you can see the transformation within him as he discovers inner strength he didn’t even know he had.

I kept thinking to myself if I could withstand what he went through.  And I really don’t know.  All I do know is you don’t know how truly strong you are until you face adversity.  And boy did Same have to face adversity of the worst kind.

 

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Joshua Graham said…
Thank you for this kind review. I welcome everyone to send me any comments or questions using the contact button on my website: www.joshua-graham.com

Thanks!
Joshua Graham
My recent post That Magical Day… What a feeling!
ledgerlaw said…
Although this is just a result of a man's brilliant imagination, this story is likely to happen in real life. A lot of innocent people are sent to prison waiting for that hopeless day when the law takes their life. Being falsely accused should not be taken lightly because our law is not what we always think. The right may turn out wrong and vice-versa. But this is a good book.
My recent post What to Do When Pregnant Gets Involved in a Car Crash
This is a good source of inspiration wherein forgiving people who hurt us and set us free from hard feelings. Though it is natural to be angry from the start, but when the truth comes out, justice will prevail. I love reading the book. Thanks for posting it here.
My recent post What can you do if your Pet is injured in A Car Accident?
LedgerLaw said…
It is not easy to forgive someone most especially a person who did a lot of mistakes in their life, an awful mistake and crime. In spite of that he changed his life for a better.Sometimes in our life we took a wrong path, we don't know the decisions we made.We don't know if it is good or bad. This blog and review is only proven, it is not too late to change our life and ask forgiveness to the people we committed mistakes. I want to read this book totally. I want to know the life of other people got separate ways and all along return for a big mend of their life.
My recent post Wrongful Death in California
This is indeed an inspirational book which took life into the reality. This cases as well occurs in real life and struggling is the critical part during the development of the case especially with the involvement of critical criminal offences being charge to an individual. I've learned things from this book.
LykaJay said…
This is a very interesting story just like The Count of Monte Cristo though different in some ways. Sometimes we need to experience something to become a better person. Revenge and bitterness will always be there and it will unlock us to something more important. This book has really triggered my interest. Thanks to the one who let the public knew about it. A simple thanks from a Motorcycle Accident Attorney

My recent post In Need of a Car Accident Lawyer?

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges