Carnage Road

Carnage Road

Book Description

 

Boone and Walker

Boone and Walker are the last members of the Floating Dragons motorcycle gang.  When the zombie apocalypse turns the world upside down, they hit the open road to discover America.  No responsibilities, no rules, no system.  Like Frank and Jesse James, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, all they need are steeds and sidearms.

The Road To Hell

But this bloodstained road is paved with the walking dead; shambling corpses starved for living flesh.  The few humans left are no less hungry, and Boone and Walker encounter remnants of civilization desperate to survive.  In some cases, the living are even more dangerous than the dead.

Raw Carnage

First west to Hollywood to gaze at the stars, then southeast to the badlands of Texas.  Boone and Walker make a last stand on behalf of humanity.  Along the way guns blaze, rotting flesh bakes on the asphalt, and friendship and loyalty are tested to their limits.

Carnage Road

Carnage Road is Gregory Lamberson’s unforgettable ode to westerns, biker pictures, and the cinmena of the living dead.

Book Review

 

This book was a very quick short read that kept me on the edge of my seat.  At only 81 pages, I was worried that the story would either be choppy or rushed.  It wasn’t.  Gregory Lamberson packed in enough horror and action into this small book.

The ghouls are taking over the country.  But Boone and Walker decide anyway that if they are going to die, they might as well get one last romp through the US.  On their journey they meet up with some very interesting characters. 

This was definitely a fun read, but not for the feint of heart.




Carnage Road (9780984739431): Gregory Lamberson: Books

ISBN: 0984739432
ISBN-13: 9780984739431


 

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

tracyann said…
It seems that the book is great but I do not have interest on different story that is innovated by Alien. However, I must say thank you for sharing this wonderful book to those people that finds in attractive.
My recent post יועצת שינה
Attractіѵe sectiоn of content.
I јust stumbleԁ upοn your website and in accеssiοn caρіtal to аssert that I acquiге actually enjoyed accοunt your
blоg poѕts. Anуway I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
Geoffrey said…
Wonderful article! This is the type of info
that should be shared across the web. Shame on the seek engines for
not positioning this submit higher! Come on over and discuss with my site .
Thanks =)
Amazіng blog! Is your themе custom made or diԁ you downlоad іt from sοmeωhere?
Α ԁеsign liκe yours with a few ѕimρlе tweeks would really makе my
blog jump οut. Pleаѕe let me know wherе you got уour themе.
Cheers
When some one searches for his essential thing, thus he/she needs
to be available that in detail, thus that thing is
maintained over here.
sell home Fast said…
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like
yours would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% certain. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges