Chakra7 System

Website Review

 

Carol Tuttle has amassed a wonderful array of knowledge on her website.  There are articles, meditations, and various other things to help balance the chakras.

However, the meat & potatoes of the website is truly her Chakra7 System.  This system helps the user work through each Chakra independently in order to release blockages.  As an experienced Spiritual Healer, I have to say that the information presented was excellent. 

Each Chakra section has a workbook, a transcript of the videos so you can read along, several videos to watch, and even a script for you to read to help clear the blockages.  In the videos, Carol discusses what each chakra affects, how it can become blocked and what you can do to unblock it.  There are so many modalities to chose from when watching the videos.  She shows how you can use breathing, yoga, crystals, EFT, RET, colors, and many others in order to help yourself. 

One tiny complaint that I have is that the video is grainy and tinny sounding.  You can tell that it was not professionally filmed.  However, that does not detract from all the great information that is presented.

You can download each of the videos to watch at your leisure or you can log into the website and view them online.  I downloaded the videos.  I did notice that there was some feedback left on the site saying that people were having issues downloading.  I had no such issues.  So I am not sure if there was just something funky going on with their server at the time or if it was the person who was downloading it just wasn’t doing so properly. 

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges