The Girl I Used to Know

The Girl I Used to Know

Book Description

 

Feel like you have too many things to do, but none of it includes anything for you? Get motivated and learn how to put personal priority back on your to-do list, and rediscover how to reach your goals and dreams. Marla Majewski, founder of Inspire Empire, will provide practical tools to get you back to feeling like the girl you used to know - before kids, marriage and life took over. In The Girl I Used To Know you will learn: Ways to identify qualities and characteristics from your childhood that identify your true passions and lost inspirations. How to appreciate the girl you are. Practical tools to get out of an inspirational rut. Ways to keep the Inspira-Meter on "High." Simple ways to "Inspire It Forward" and help other women reach their personal potential. Unlike other self-help books, this book is not about becoming a person that you have never been. It is about returning to the little girl we all used to be who believed in herself and in the infinite realm of possibilities.

Book Review

 

Ever been asked to describe yourself and you draw a blank or you answer with things about your job or your family.  Who are you?  You were an individual once.

I know I have often felt like that.  Instead of being me, I became a secretary or a mom or an aunt.  I didn’t remain me.  The definition of ME became more about who I was to others instead of who I am to myself.

Marla Majewski helps to take you back to who you are.  She teaches you how to redefine yourself so that you are truly you. 

There were great, easy to do exercises with each chapter.  These exercises force you to take a look at your own hopes and dreams, your own fears, your own wants.  It’s time to get back to being you and this is the book that will help you do it!

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges