Three-Day Town

Three-Day Town (Deborah Knott Mysteries, #17)

Book Description

 

Judge Deborah Knott and Sheriff's Deputy Dwight Bryant are on a train to New York, finally on a honeymoon after a year of marriage. January in New York might not be the perfect time to visit, but they'll take it. The trip is a Christmas present from Dwight's sister-in-law, who arranged for them to stay in an Upper West Side apartment for one week. While in New York, Deborah has been asked to deliver a package to Lt. Sigrid Harald of the NYPD. Sigrid offers to swing by the apartment to pick up the box, but when they reach the apartment, they discover that it is missing and the doorman has been murdered. Despite their best efforts to enjoy a blissful getaway, Deborah and Dwight soon find that they've teamed up with Sigrid and her team to catch the killer before he strikes again.

Book Review

 

I am so in love with this book cover!  There is just something about it that promises a great read.  And I wasn’t let down.

I have been enjoying a summer of great books and this was one of them.  This is book seventeen in the Deborah Knott mystery series.  It was the first one that I have read though.

I could not put this one down.  I was kept guessing right up to close to the end of the book.

There were a few references made to things that I am guessing were from previous books in the series.  These left me a little clueless.  However, they did not detract from my enjoyment of the book.

I will definitely be looking for more in this series and anything else this author rights.  It was really that good!

In conjunction with the Wakela’s World Disclosure Statement, I received a product in order to enable my review. No other compensation has been received. My statements are an honest account of my experience with the brand. The opinions stated here are mine alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges