Life update

It's been awhile since I have written a blog post giving an update on my life and my health.

Things have been pretty crazy here.  My health has been in a really steep decline.  In fact, I have been in the hospital already twice this year.  Both times I needed blood transfusions due to severe anemia.  Come to find out that one of my medicines was actually exacerbating my problems.  So I can either continue to take the medicine and have issues with one problem or not take the medicine and have issues because of another problem.  It just seems like I can't win.

I had a biopsy about a week and a half ago.  I go for the results on Friday.  I certainly hope that it isn't the big C.  Too many in my family have been taken because of that disease.  I don't want to be added to that number.

Even if it isn't cancer, they are still planning on doing surgery to remove the issue.  So I will be in the hospital for almost a week post op.  Maybe more if I end up needing more blood. 

I am making sure to stock up on a bunch of books to review so I have something to do during that time.  Plus I won't be really up to moving around much for about 6 weeks post op.  So that is a lot of sitting still time.  Which means, a lot of time to read and post.

I won't know how soon they schedule the surgery until Friday.  Hopefully, they will get me in as soon as possible.  I just want to get it over with.  I don't want anymore delays.  Once I have the surgery, that will be a whole host of symptoms that will be gone.  That will make things a little easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges