Udemy: Becoming A Writer: Lists

So I stumbled upon a great website called Udemy the other day.  Basically, its an online learning platform.  Some classes you have to pay for and other classes are free.  I decided to give it a try.  I signed up for a few of the free classes.  One of the classes I tried out was called Becoming a Writer.  I will be posting my "homework" on my blog.  Its one of the suggestions for the class.  That way other people can view and critique your work.

The very first lesson is to make a list.  It can be a list of anything at all.  You have 3 minutes to write the list.

TV Shows I watch now or in the past

  • NCIS

  • NCIS:  LA

  • Charmed

  • CSI

  • CSI:  NY

  • Law & Order

  • Law & Order:  Criminal Intent

  • Who Do You Think You Are?

  • Next Food Network Star

  • Chopped

  • Storage Hunters

  • Container Wars

  • Star Trek

  • Star Trek:  The Next Generation

  • Star Trek:  Deep Space Nine

  • Star Trek:  Voyager

  • Star Trek:  Enterprise

  • Firefly

  • Once Upon A Time

  • Would You Do That?

  • Tanked

  • Treehouse Masters

  • Castle

  • Face Off

  • Cupcake Wars

  • Angel

  • Buffy

  • My Secret Identity

  • Sliders

  • America's Got Talent

  • Sherlock Holmes

  • The Vicar of Dibley

  • Keeping Up Appearances

  • Are You Being Served?


Even though I can think of a ton more shows that I either watch now or in the past, my 3 minutes are up.  So that is my list for today.  I will post my next lesson tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges