Crazy life

I am sorry if anyone has emailed me lately and I haven't had a chance to respond.  Things have been really hectic here.

And when things are slowed down for those rare moments, I have just been trying to relax.  That is a little hard to do considering.

For those of you who do not know, I was just diagnosed with uterine cancer.  I had my first visit with the oncologist last week.  They have already set me up for surgery on September 23rd.  So right now I am running around trying to get everything done that needs to be done before the surgery.

After the surgery, I will be in the hospital a few days.  I plan on taking my kindle and getting as much reading done as possible.  However, I am betting that I won't be able to concentrate enough to read.  I was told to expect to be getting morphine or dilaudid after the surgery.  So I will probably be in la-la land afterwards.  I would rather be in Nora Roberts Land though.

I am trying to do some reading before in order to get some posts up and running for while I am incapacitated.

I am hoping that I will be up and around enough to participate at the Tarot House Party on October 5th at the Unitarian Fellowship of South Florida.  I know I won't be up to reading tarot then, but at least I can sit at the table to take the money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges