Review - G.I. JOE: The Cobra Files Volume 1

G.I. Joe: The Cobra Files, Volume 1 by Mike Costa
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

For as much as I loved the Transformers TP that I just read and reread, I wished I could have liked this one better. I just really couldn't feel the same old connection to the G.I. Joe comics that I grew up with.

Yes I am a female and used to read G.I. Joe comics! Heck, I would read most comics that I got my hands on back then. After awhile though, there are certain things that you come to expect from the old standards. This one just really missed the mark for me.

Any book bought through the Amazon link below will have a portion of the sale go towards the Unitarian Fellowship of South Florida.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges