Review–The Republic of Thieves

Disclaimer: I received this book free from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I did not receive any form of compensation.

I had heard such rave reviews about the first two books in this series.  So when I saw this one up on NetGalley, I figured I would give it a shot.  There are many series where you can pick up a book part way through the series and still understand what is going on.

I liked the writing style of this book.  The characters were great.  I just kept getting lost.  I really think that you would need to read the previous books in order to entirely understand what is going on.

I definitely plan on going back and starting with the first book.  Once I have read one and two, I plan on going back and rereading this one.  I am hoping by having more of the previous two under my belt, that this one will make much more sense to me.

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

New Year, New Start, New Hope

Murder is No Accident

April Fool Tarot Challenge