Sunday Brunch - A Day Late

1) What is your birthday, what time were you born, what astrological sign are you, and what city and state were you born in? Oct 8, 1971 6:45 pm sun sign-Libra, moon sign-Gemini, Ascending-Aries. Hollywood,FL

2) Are there any famous events or famous people that share your special day?yep. tons of em. Frank Herbert, David Carradine, Paul Hogan, Chevy Chase, Sigourney Weaver

3) What did you do to celebrate your last birthday? it was boring. I called in sick to work & slept. I needed it though. that job was a killer

4) What is your best birthday celebration that you can remember? I have never really been into celebrating my birthday.

5) What is the best birthday present you have ever received? I hate to admit that I don't really recall getting any "great" presents. tons of little things, but nothing awesome that stuck in my mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Time No Post

Review–An Apple A Day

Review–Therabreath Mouth Wetting Lozenges